This blue sticky is made of cardboard with glue on both sides (10 – 25 cm -when open).This shade of blue is especially attractive to thrips and some other flying pest species.
Benefits of Bugs for Bugs blue sticky traps
- Made of biodegradable materials
- The long-lasting glue is non-toxic, water-repellent and does not dry out in hot conditions
- A grid on each side of the trap makes counting easier.
- A tool for early detection and monitoring
How does it work?
- Peel open and reverse-fold the trap to expose the sticky surface
- Hang the trap on a plant, post or wire using the twist-tie supplied
- Thrips are especially attracted to the blue colour and they stick to the trap
- Check for and count pests on traps at least once a week to detect new infestations and monitor trends in existing pest populations