Sticky White Fly Traps are ideal for catching those unwanted pests. Why spray nasty pesticides when you can trap them instead!
The trap is made of cardboard with glue on both sides (10 x 25cm – when open)
Attracts harmful flying insects such as whitefly, fungus gnats, aphids and thrips
Benefits of Bugs for Bugs yellow sticky traps
- Made of biodegradable materials
- The long-lasting glue is non-toxic, water-repellent and does not dry out in hot conditions
- A grid on each side of the trap makes counting easier as a tool for early detection and monitoring
How does it work?
- Peel open and reverse-fold the trap to expose the sticky surface
- Hang the trap on a plant, post or wire using the twist-tie supplied
- Most flying insects are naturally attracted by the yellow colour and they stick to the trap
- Check for and count pest insects on traps at least once a week to detect new infestations and monitor trends in existing pest populations.