In Stock only 120 ml bottles. Each may vary in color – this is normal!
Mammoth P is the first organically derived microbial inoculant that maximises phosphorus and micro nutrient cycling to enhance plant health, resulting in increased vigour, stronger stems and superior growth. The results from using Mammoth P aren’t constrained to the vegetative cycle. Expect to see a 16% increase in yield and higher resin production, whilst maintaining a growers true
- Extensively tested by Colorado growers, and proven to increase growth by independent labs
- Contains beneficial bacteria that act like micro bioreactors
- Produces enzymes that break down locked-out phosphorus, making it available to your plants
- Delivers increased levels of phosphorus, keeping internodes shorter and focusing energy on flower production
- Peer-reviewed manufacturing process and product
- Can be used in all media types soil, soilless (coco), passive and active hydroponic systems
- Helps protect the rhizosphere, out-competing harmful pathogenic microbes
- Works with any base nutrient
- Doesn’t increase EC or PPM when used correctly
- Has a near neutral pH
- Runs clean in any system – no blockages
- Fully accredited OMRI for organic use
- One litre mixes into over 6000 litres of nutrient solution! A little goes along way
For best results, add it to your regular feeding regime TWICE a week. The bacteria last for around 7 days in your medium so twice weekly doses will keep the population thriving.
Soil: Depending on the growth phase, use between 0.16ml per litre (seedlings / rooted cuttings) and 0.26ml per litre. In the flowering phase, increase the amounts to between 0.4ml and 1.06ml per litre. During the flush period use at a low rate of 0.26ml (2.6ml per 10 litres).
- Cuttings / seedlings: 0.16ml
- Veg growth: 0.16ml – 0.26ml
- Flowering weeks 1 to 2: 0.4ml
- Flowering weeks 3 to 5: 0.66ml
- Flowering weeks 6 to 7: 1.06ml
- Flush: 0.26ml
Hydroponics / Coco: Mammoth P is effective in hydroponic systems due to the careful selection and cultivation of microbes that thrive in a hydroponic environment. Use it at 0.16ml per litre (1.6ml per 10 litres) all the way through the growing and flowering cycle. Simply add to your nutrient reservoir when you change your nutrients on a weekly basis.
Full feeding instructions can be found here.
Why add during flush?
- Colin Bell (Creator) – “The microbes in Mammoth P can continue to mobilize the residual nutrients that are left in the environment during flush stages – allowing plants to naturally put on substantially more harvestable weight during the last couple of weeks – instead of water weight that will mostly be lost. Bottom line – adding Mammoth P allows for more harvestable yield (during flush period) without sacrificing quality!!”
- Add it after adding your other nutrients and after pHing.
Note: if using tap water, allow to stand for at least 24 hours in sunlight. As this is a living product it has a shelf life of around 2 years before becoming less effective.