Lumatek 400V Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Lumatek 400V Ultimate Professional 600W Electronic Ballast for use with 400V and 240V HPS/MH Horticultural Grow Lamps
- The ballast is switchable from 600 to 400Watts
- Ballast can be controlled from a Lumatek Lighting Controller
- Size L x W x H (mm): 310 x 114 x 81
- Weight (Kg): 3.0
- Case: Graduated Fin Aluminium
- Dimming Range (W): 400W – 400SL – 600W – 600SL (SL = ~10% boost)
- Mains Supply Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Input Current(A): 2.7
- Input Power (W): 630
- Output Power (W): 600
- Operating Frequency (KHz): 120
- Power Factor: 0.99
- THD(%): <7
The Lumatek 400V Ultimate Pro 600 has been specifically designed to help the hobby-grower access the benefits of using electronics to control and power both 240V MH/HPS and professional 400Volt HPS horticultural lamps.
The Lumatek 400V Ultimate Pro automatically detects the lamp connected and then powers that light. The 400V lamps are superior to the 240V lamps traditionally used in the hobby hydroponics and indoor garden markets due to their increased efficiency and greater PAR spectrum output.
Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) refers to the part of the light spectrum that plants actually use to photosynthesise and make energy to grow.