Why Choose the SPIDER FARMER SF2000 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light?
If you’re a serious grower looking for high quality LED grow light you can’t pass up the new Spider Farmer Dimmable Range of full-spectrum LED grow lights.
They are ideally suited for every growth stage including Propagation, Seedlings, Vegetative Growth Cycles and Flowering.
All Spider Farmer Grow lights ship with stainless steel hanging hooks and adjustable rope hangers.
- Ideal for a 2×4 or 2 panels side by side in a 4×4 Grow Tent
- High energy efficiency of 2.7umol/J
- SAMSUNG LEDs currently have the highest light output on the market
- Meanwell Dimmable Driver plus the ability to daisy chain multiple lights
- Quantum Board fanless design.
- Low Heat and Low-cost. No Fan = No Noise!
- Ideal Sunlike Spectrum for consistent, high-quality crops and Better Canopy Light Penetration
- 40% higher yields are possible with less energy compared with other red-blue lights.
- Assembled, Ready to Plug-and-Play
- Rated for 50,000 hours — 4-5 years with no bulb changes
- 3-year Local Warranty.
- Specification: SF-2000
- Spectrum: 650-665nm,730-740nm,2800-3000K,4800-5000K
- Par Value: 509.5umol/S
- Power draw: 200W±5%@AC100-277V
- Max Coverage: 2FT*4FT
- Light Size: 648*268*59MM
- Package Size: 703*323*115MM
- Net Weight: 3.07KG
- Gross Weight:4.642KG
- Input Voltage: AC100-277V
- Current Amp:
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Working temperature：-20-35℃
- LED Diodes：
- 14 x 650-665nm Diodes
- 1 x 30-740 Diodes
- 256 x 2800-3000K Diodes
- 128 x 4800-5000K Diodes
- Total：399 Diodes
- Diode Brands: Samsung & OSRAM
- Life Span：50000H
- Noise DB: 0dB