Hyperfan is the latest technology available in mixed flow fans.
Hyperfan utilize aircraft “taper blade technology” to fully optimize the aerodynamic movement of air over the fan blade.
- New 9 pole digital EC “Brush-Less” motors
- High fan efficiency @7.85CFM per watt
- Higher linear airflow output than other fans
- Higher static pressure output than outer fans
- Detachable, fully variable speed controller included
- Sturdy, steel housing and Abec 7 ball bearings
- 0-10V controller compatible via RJ9 or RJ11 cable
The importance of pressure (pa):
Static pressure is one of the most important factors in ventilation design. Simply put, static pressure refers to the resistance to airflow in a ventilation system’s components and ductwork. The push of the air must be greater than the resistance to the flow. The higher the fans static pressure rating (pa) the greater it’s ability to remove either hot or stale air from the environment.
250MM Hyper fan has it covered with 610pa on tap, one of the highest static pressures of any fan type. This coupling of taper blade technology optimised laminar stator design and “next gen” 9 pole digital EC motors results in a fan that delivers unrivalled high pressure, more linear airflow, quieter operations and the highest energy efficiency.