The Golisi G30 batteries are flat top (so please check your mod is capable of using Flat Top batteries before purchasing). These batteries are intended for regulated mods.
- Model: IMR18650-G30
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 20A Max
- Pulse Discharge Rating: 25A
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.33mm x 64.85mm
- Approximate Weight: 48g
All battery purchases come with a free case.
**Battery safety is your responsibility!!
- Ensure your battery wrap is not torn or damaged
- Never allow the battery contacts to come into contact with metal keys or coins etc. This may lead to a short circuit and cause the battery gases to vent
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load)
- Charge fully before first use
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery
- Do not use new and old battery cells together (keep your batteries Married). NB. This does not apply to one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger that is designed for these batteries
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended..
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place.
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.