Flower Seed Soak stimulates the seed, to encourage a tendency for the plant to become female.
This results in more flowering sites and an overall greater flower development.
How to Use Flower Seed Soak:
- Simply place cleaned, dry seeds in the center of a WHITE tissue or paper towel.
- Fold the tissue in half and keep folding until the seeds are covered by about 3 to 4 layers.
- Shake the seed soak well.
- Apply seed soak to the tissue, continuing to apply until the tissue is saturated.
- It is important that the contents of Seed Soak do not become contaminated by fingers, tools etc.
- Next place the saturated tissue into a clean, resealing plastic bag, record the date and time the seeds were placed in the bag.
- Leave the plastic bag for no less than 24 hours and no more than 30 hours.
- Remove seeds and germinate as normal. Do not allow the seeds to dry out.