GT Chilli Focus is based on commercial chilli nutrients. Chillies and peppers have specific nutritional requirements. While it is true that they can perform reasonably well with general purpose feeds, the best results will be achieved by using a formulation designed specifically for them. GT Chilli Focus is precisely formulated for the needs of chillies and peppers it does not contain urea. It supports the production of healthier, more vigorous plants and colourful, juicier fruits.
Developed using Growth Technology’s (GT) revolutionary Single Part Technology (SPT) and manufactured from the highest quality raw materials, the Focus Range delivers a complete profile of all 12 essential minerals to plants. As the name suggests, the Focus range accommodates the specific nutritional requirements of specific plant types.
Why Choose GT Focus?
The GT Focus range sets the benchmark for liquid nutrients. Here’s why:
- Each GT Focus product is complete. Unlike the overwhelming majority of fertilizers, all Focus products contain each of the 12 essential minerals – including Calcium – blended into an easily absorbed liquid concentrate.
- pH buffered to ensure all 12 essential minerals are available to the plant.
- Formulated and balanced to suit the requirements of specific plant types.
- Manufactured using only the highest grade raw materials and chelated trace elements to ensure effortless absorption by the plant.
- Guaranteed not to contain potentially harmful and ineffective chlorides, urea, sodium and ammonium.
- Easy to use with simple instructions.
- Makes up to 200 litres of working solution
What You Can Expect:
You can confidently expect a healthier plant with:
- Faster growth and development
- Increased root development and strength
- Profuse vegetative growth
- Bigger, brighter flowers and prized winning blooms
- Greater resistance to disease
- Increased tolerance to environmental stress.